Our clients are multinationals and small business enterprises, profit and non-profit organisations. Sectors in which we have we have researched extensively:
- Financial service providers: banking and insurance companies
- Business service providers: consultancy agencies, accountants, debt collection agencies, etc.
- Education: scholastic publishers, primary schools, boards of foundation(s)
- Government (predominantly local)
- Consumer interest organisations and utility companies
Steda Research was founded in 1997 by Stef ten Dam. After a strong initial growth with challenging projects for large service organisations, we encountered the classic moment of choice: either to grow into a medium-sized firm, or to stay close on projects and customers with a select few project managers and a dedicated team of (at that point) 80 call forces targeted on field research. We chose the latter option. Thus, expect a quick, easy accessible service and short communication lines at a senior level.
Our permanent staff at this point consists of Stef, Klaartje, Peter and Niels. Around Steda Research we maintain a selected network of specialists (freelancers) and small sized specialised agencies. For one part, this network expands our capacity in the field of research (esp. data analysis) when necessary. For another part, this network provides additional services when necessary or called upon, like business consultancy, change management, project management and lean-expertise.